THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

COCONUT OIL AS A FOOD STORAGE ITEM

All I can say is WOW!  My wife brought home a smallish container of this oil (looks like Crisco) from the local Costco and basically told me she was storing it for use as a future soap ingredient during hard times.  I had seen it listed on the ingredient lists for many higher end soaps.  She then told me how great it is for massages while she scooped some into a smaller container - I knew what my next hour would be scheduled doing..... 

I have some scented massage goo that was way overpriced and is sticky and leaves the "massagee" needing a shower to get rid of the effects.  This Costco coconut oil is solid at room temp, but melts into a nice puddle at body temp when placed on the small of the back of the "massagee".  Once worked into the skin, it leaves no sticky residue and the skin is much better for the effort.  Relaxed muscles are a bonus.

So, the way I see it, when things get difficult and stress is at an all time high, this stuff will come in handy for many uses.  I put it high on the recommended list for "food" storage.


1 comment:

  1. Store coconut oil for soap? Coconut oil should be stored for FOOD. If you wish to use it for hair & skin it can be applied directly without needing to add/combine it with anything.

    ReplyDelete