THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, October 7, 2024

MEANING OF THE WORD pHARM akeia

 This is interesting:



1 comment:

  1. It bothered me when my daughter received inoculations from infancy upwards for conditions that are 99% unlikely to ever happen not to mention that I seriously doubt they are at all helpful and may cause more problems for people in years later. I was unaware of the threats of these shots in the 1980's a decade later it became more obvious, too late to protect my family from them. I understand there are no studies that looks at the benefit. They only check to see no one dies right away...used to anyway. Not with the untested 2020 jabs. By the time the polio shots were available, the epidemic was over. Practically every pharmaceutical product out there have side effects that are worse that the cure. They are all bandaid solutions to deeper overall health conditions that could be solved if you are willing to go through rigid regimen of natural foods and the extreme effort and time to acquire them. Americans live an average of five years less than people around the world. I wouldn't doubt that having seen two siblings die before their time from liver and kidney failure. No they did not drink booze.

    ReplyDelete