THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, September 5, 2024

THE DASTARDLY DOC DELIVERED

 So, I have been waiting for some time to figure out who the doc is that threw all of the best people I know (those who have gotten past the LDS culture - such as cultishly and unthinkingly repeating the mantra of, "Follow the Prophet, Follow the Prophet...") under the bus and who have taken the Spirit as their guide and who indeed follow the Prophet so long as he follows good principle and only points to Christ (Hear Him).  Mindlessly following a mortal is cultish and has gotten many a person in trouble when it comes to the Kool Aid flavor du jour.  People who accuse the LDS of being cultish for following the teachings of Joseph Smith (and other modern prophets) often forget their role, which is to bring the Saints to Christ - and not to themselves or any agenda whether it be the UN, or a political leader, etc.

If one of the 12 starts spewing their love for a worldly political agenda, I am completely out.  When Renlund announced his love affair with the jib jab, I put him on a list of those I will just tune out in the future.  His personal professional views got in the way of ministering and delivering the message of Jesus Christ.  In my opinion, he crossed the line of rendering to Ceasar and was clearly pushing an agenda that I personally have NO interest in.  When President Nelson was slathered across the interwebs with a needle hanging off the shoulder, I was shocked, dumbfounded and heartbroken - but about a year or two later, I came around when my wife pointed out that his message has always been to seek the Lord's will in hearing Him.  Thankfully, that saved me from utter destruction - because I kind of gave up at that point with my trust levels at an all-time low.  The elections were obviously compromised, it seemed obvious that the Church has been, as well.  At least at most levels.  If I, a guy with ZERO classwork in the biological sciences could smell a rat - then why could they not?!?  Were they blinded by their own biases as the brain-washed white coats that they are, as mostly pill-pushers for big pHARMa?  If blinded by that, then what else were they blinded by?  A gay family member who will convince them to cast their vote in favor of having two dudes kneeling at the altar to be sealed?!?  The list goes on.

I was and am and always will be attracted to what makes this doctrinal set different than the rest of them that are merrily on the path to hell as they court the trannies and so much else.  NO THANKS!!  And there are many members clamoring for the leadership to follow suit after the whole rager agenda.  If there is an inkling of that garbage in heaven, I officially cast my vote for hell...

Back to this doc from Raymond.  I was not there, but have it from three separate and reliable sources that he said that those who got the schitt-schott following after President Nelson's "example" were the wheat in the Church and those who resisted were the tares in the Kingdom.  Just wow.  Well, if my good friends at the time needed any cannon fodder for their agenda, this was it.  Of course, I went ballistic at the time.  Full-on warpath.  That combined with the announcement that the Church was not to provide any ecclesiastical support to those claiming a religious exemption.  FULL. ON. DECLARATION. OF. WAR. against those who I called Latter-day Saints instead of Latter Day Aints....

So, a good friend goes in to the temple with her anti-vaxxer posse (those that are still alive and still active) and who ends up being one of the sealers?  Yep, it was two doctors, one of whom was this Raymond celebrity who probably effectively turned 5-10% of the best members out to pasture with one statement.  Do I blame them for leaving?  Not really - I happen to resent being thrown in a category of those who will be burned at the last day for slothfulness, as it says at the end of the following parable..  Sadly, those that jumped ship (to the DoC, etc) will not prosper either.  It is a tragedy all around.  Many are lost, having been scattered by the deceitful shepherds and they routintely quote Section 101 about the watchmen falling asleep - and it does give pause, given the events of the last few years:

43 And now, I will show unto you a parable, that you may know my will concerning the redemption of Zion.

44 A certain nobleman had a spot of land, very choice; and he said unto his servants: Go ye unto my vineyard, even upon this very choice piece of land, and plant twelve olive trees;

45 And set watchmen round about them, and build a tower, that one may overlook the land round about, to be a watchman upon the tower, that mine olive trees may not be broken down when the enemy shall come to spoil and take upon themselves the fruit of my vineyard.

46 Now, the servants of the nobleman went and did as their lord commanded them, and planted the olive trees, and built a hedge round about, and set watchmen, and began to build a tower.

47 And while they were yet laying the foundation thereof, they began to say among themselves: And what need hath my lord of this tower?

48 And consulted for a long time, saying among themselves: What need hath my lord of this tower, seeing this is a time of peace?

49 Might not this money be given to the exchangers? For there is no need of these things.

50 And while they were at variance one with another they became very slothful, and they hearkened not unto the commandments of their lord.

51 And the enemy came by night, and broke down the hedge; and the servants of the nobleman arose and were affrighted, and fled; and the enemy destroyed their works, and broke down the olive trees.

52 Now, behold, the nobleman, the lord of the vineyard, called upon his servants, and said unto them, Why! what is the cause of this great evil?

53 Ought ye not to have done even as I commanded you, and—after ye had planted the vineyard, and built the hedge round about, and set watchmen upon the walls thereof—built the tower also, and set a watchman upon the tower, and watched for my vineyard, and not have fallen asleep, lest the enemy should come upon you?

54 And behold, the watchman upon the tower would have seen the enemy while he was yet afar off; and then ye could have made ready and kept the enemy from breaking down the hedge thereof, and saved my vineyard from the hands of the destroyer.

55 And the lord of the vineyard said unto one of his servants: Go and gather together the residue of my servants, and take all the strength of mine house, which are my warriors, my young men, and they that are of middle age also among all my servants, who are the strength of mine house, save those only whom I have appointed to tarry;

56 And go ye straightway unto the land of my vineyard, and redeem my vineyard; for it is mine; I have bought it with money.

57 Therefore, get ye straightway unto my land; break down the walls of mine enemies; throw down their tower, and scatter their watchmen.

58 And inasmuch as they gather together against you, avenge me of mine enemies, that by and by I may come with the residue of mine house and possess the land.

59 And the servant said unto his lord: When shall these things be?

60 And he said unto his servant: When I will; go ye straightway, and do all things whatsoever I have commanded you;

61 And this shall be my seal and blessing upon you—a faithful and wise steward in the midst of mine house, a ruler in my kingdom.

62 And his servant went straightway, and did all things whatsoever his lord commanded him; and after many days all things were fulfilled.

63 Again, verily I say unto you, I will show unto you wisdom in me concerning all the churches, inasmuch as they are willing to be guided in a right and proper way for their salvation—

64 That the work of the gathering together of my saints may continue, that I may build them up unto my name upon holy places; for the time of harvest is come, and my word must needs be fulfilled.

65 Therefore, I must gather together my people, according to the parable of the wheat and the tares, that the wheat may be secured in the garners to possess eternal life, and be crowned with celestial glory, when I shall come in the kingdom of my Father to reward every man according as his work shall be;

66 While the tares shall be bound in bundles, and their bands made strong, that they may be burned with unquenchable fire.

I would like have those who said and did harsh things explain why they were weak and come forward with a little balm to spread on that wound.  The truth is slowly coming out - and those who resisted, will be vindicated.

2 comments:

  1. Is it possible that you could be wrong? Just a simple question. Because most people believe they are right no matter the evidences put up against their logic. Spiritual experiences sometimes blind our view. Is it possible that the Brain is Way more capable than we think? Is it possible that it has fooled us in some way? Has it possibly convinced us to think we were having a spiritual experience, because we have believed from our youth(the most influential years) that a spiritual experience is A+B=C? So it has to be right. Some of the best people I know have supposedly had spiritual manifestations that taking the jab is the right thing. Are they right?
    So again, Is it possible that you could be wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure I followed all of that, some a bit cryptic but in any case, this is one of many trials, trials that some are completely clueless that Brigham had warned, or was concerned that the membership would blindly follow the prophet and apostles. I know my daughter, who at this time I would consider semi-active and a husband inactive were faithful orthodox followers at the time following the President of the corp when he came out with his support of the govshot. The Church says that it was not a prophetic pronoucement just a support for what he believed was beneficial. Not quite that committed are they. My daughter believed she received a confirmation to take the govjab. Has convinced me that most people haven't a clue as to how to read the Spirit, as many members of the LDS church. FYI their inactivity has nothing to do with the prophets stand of the govjab as they are still cool-aid drinkers on that point. They have other issues, some with worldly beliefs and the cultish mentality they face within their ward. The absolutist mentality in the Church I find to be increasingly disturbing.

    Sometimes our own beliefs with limited knowledge will rule.
    Most people will simply not study with an open mind and heart, which study can take years to know when we expect instant access to the Spirit to let us know a truth, also the Spirit permits freewill. I have followed the government hijinks for decades and it was not at all difficult to see the Secret Combinations at work here. My primary info from various alternative media that are not joined at the hip with government, big pharma, big industry, big finance, Big Media, which entities are the primary players in the SC. Did I verify with the Spirit....no.... it would be an insult to the truths I have been given, the way we are expected to; first study. Something I believe Church Leadership think they already know, who are Big Media believers. They live in that world and shun alternative media as maybe fanatical, to be ignored, when they function in a mainstream world. Even with all this I consider the Brethren to have the keys and authority and follow as best I can as no one else can claim it. It is still a challenge, but then all of this is part of the process and the future is going to be even rougher challenge to our faith.

    Since we have moved from Utah I have noticed the membership is even more cultish. One thing that has bothered me is the emphasis on talking about Jesus Christ in all discussions with the change of symbols representing the church has seemed to be a response to the outside religious world that thinks we don't mention JC enough. With this disproportionate emphasis on saying JC more and more....me thinks someone doth protests too much. Maybe it is just me, but I find it disturbing. Maybe it's apeing evangelicals, it just makes my skin crawl. I just feel like we are involved in a propaganda program. I still refer to JC as the Savior out of respect as in the olden days I guess.

    ReplyDelete