THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

SOMETIMES, YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK BEYOND THE WEEDS AND ACCEPT THINGS AS THEY ARE

 I have had a lot of disparaging comments on my holding onto Visions of Glory.  It really has turned into an objet du pariah.  I am sure the comment by the Cardston Temple Presidency on me being a polygamist was somehow tied into my belief in the majority (97%) of the narrative of VoG.,

Not just on this blog - but on Social Media.  There are many who will have ZERO to do with it.  I think the whole Chad Daybell mess precipitated much of this when Lori Vallow had a copy sitting on the arm of her chaise lounger in Hawaii in the arrest photos.

Until something changes (the prophecies fail), I will stand behind a sure thing.  The source is from God.  How do I know?  Because the same spirit burned within my bosom that was present the night in 1976 when I had just completed my side of the Covenant with Father at the Baptismal font.  I still have an indelible memory of that.  When the Spirit ratifies, it is a rare thing that one does not remember.  This includes the Baptism by Fire, the Endowment of Power, the ratification of the Holy Spirit of Promise (which I have not yet received - we are definitely not there in our marriage) and so much else on the Covenant Path.  I expect that it will accompany the Second Comforter when and if that happens in the flesh on this fallen orb.

So, I am waiting patiently, just as with Esdras Eagle and others that the Spirit whispers on - for the same completion of the events in Visions of Glory.  I know it will happen, as indicated.

IF you tear on it, you had better check yourselves because if your Spirit contradicts the whisperings of mine, I can tell you that mine, has never been wrong.  I have a wayward son who still tries to ping me on the whole Elenin thing back in 2011.  There was an amazing coincidence between the incidence of Elenin and major global EQ patterns.  After several years of correlation, it was obvious there was something to the way this thing was interplaying with our gravitational fields and causing 7.0+ EQs.  There was supposed to be a final event in Sept 2011.  I was concerned enough that I suggested getting the family off the west coast and to Montana.  The only thing I was missing (and I said it repeatedly to those around me and to my family) was that I did NOT have a confirmation from the Spirit on that event.  Just a logical line of reasoning in my head.  And it did NOT happen as I expected.  But, even though I did state there was NO confirmation, but I still get hammered on it.  Typical lefty logic...

The confirmation of the Spirit is 100% dead reckoning.  Most else is just an educated guess, to one degree or another of success.

So, it will be interesting to see how Holland, Oaks and others fare in the events that will come to pass shortly.  For now, we have time and past precedent on our side!


1 comment:

  1. What did the Spirit whisper to you about Bishop Koyle's Republican Elephant prophecy? Will it come to pass this year with the death of Donald Trump? Could this lead to the demise of both political parties and the formation of the "Independent American Party", as prophesied by Joseph Smith, recorded in the Mosiah Hancock prophecy?

    https://www.reliefmine.com/prophesied-death-of-a-us-president/

    ReplyDelete