THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, May 3, 2024

IS THE WOOD ZONE MAN A POLYGAMIST?!?


Wow - just wow!  Of course I am not - but this is the latest hometown gossip I just heard.  And I always seem to be the last to find out that I have second (or third wives) and all that goes along with that.  I bet they are all wearing pastel polyester dresses and black patten leather shoes, as well.  Just my thing!

I actually met the perveyor of these rumors at a dinner we had with some friends some time back.  He came off as a Liberal Canadian (just my impression - not sure if this is true) - but I am somewhat tolerant of lefties, so long as they leave me alone and do not try and tax me any more.  But yeah, he was aware of my blog - so I have another stalker (wink) out there.  I am kind of glad he is reading it, because I lay traps in it and perform loyalty tests, just as Joseph Smith did when he was attempting to ferret out the gossipers (of untruth) in his midst.  The fastest way to catch one, is to lay a good one down - and then set the timer to see how long the nefarious news takes to get back to you.  I find that to be good sport and some of the best entertainment I can find in a sleepy town.

I suppose that my support of Brigham Young and support of full Consecration (including the principles as laid out in Section 132) all make me out for a bad actor.  In reality, whatever is just around the corner, I push and lay out there so that the people are not gobsmacked by reality when it get's rolled out.  That does include all of the above - and most all of it is taught and practiced within the walls of our very temples (just ask any man who is sealed to multiple women as a linear  polygamist...)  Seriously...

1 comment:

  1. Only polygamists go on to become Gods. Remind your Liberal Canadian "friend" that he will remain a single angel forever.

    ReplyDelete