THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

THE PSALMS 83 PROPHECY - AND THE CURRENT DECLARATION OF WAR BY ISRAEL

 In so many instances since the inception of Israel (including the original Yom Kippur War of 1973), this could likely have been applied.  

https://free.messianicbible.com/feature/psalm-83-ezekiel-38-and-the-coming-battles-for-israel/

But, I think this is now going on in earnest.  I know Netanyahu is pissed off and will likely flatten everything down in the Gaza Strip and if it is alive, it will be wiped out here shortly.  They have already issued the warning for the women and children to flee the Strip.  Things are about to get real.  The 14 story HQ building for the terror groups was just a hole in the ground.  An amazing picture and they may have used a bunker buster to get anything underground.  Utter destruction.

And the asshats from Harvard declared any response by Israel as unjust....  Sheesh....  Let's see, a place fires rockets on a semi regular basis into my country and then murders innocent women and children often at point blank (not errant fire, etc - but intentional murder) and then the expectation is to do nothing?  If I were in charge, I would be contemplating wiping out ANY sign of life in the sector so that no response could ever come from there in the future.  Sucks to be them...

They crossed a line.  Like much of what is coming across our southern border, what is going on in Gaza is intentional and is simply the enemies of Israel seeking to wipe them out.  My only surviving son used to play with bees.  Yellow jackets and others.  He used to be fascinated with insects.  One day, he was stung by several and he went from being fascinated by them, to deciding to hunt the lot of them down.  He wiped them out to the last one after he discovered their underground nest.

I just laughed at his response.  But I would have the same response to the Hamas vermin firing rockets into populated centers in Tel Aviv, etc  It is one thing for armed struggle to target the places of armed force - but as soon as they start going after innocents, the gloves come off and it is extermination time.  Had the Japanese bombed something other than a military target during WWII, my opinion of them would be different.  But, they followed a logical protocol for a wartime footing - therefore, I am (for the most part) fine with what they did considering much of their history (at least as far as we go, I cannot speak for Nanking and Manchuria...).  I just watched a documentary on how the USA firebombed Tokyo (and then there was the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki).  It will be a very interesting time when all things are put in a proper perspective by a Just God.  We humans are a very messy lot - and I am sure cringe-worthy from a Godly perspective...

1 comment:

  1. If someone declares war on you and say they are going to wipe you out, like Hamas did to Israel, then you are at war whether you like it or not, I view is like your, I thought of Moroni and his treating of war with the Lamanites, killing all who would not make an oath of peace .

    ReplyDelete