THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, August 21, 2023

PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR MINDS

 I just found out that another man has left his wife (after finding that so many women are leaving their men).  Happened in the same timeframe (mid-40's) and most of the kids have cleared the house.  The crazy part was that he was in the Bishopric when we left that ward.  Looking back over his FB, looks like he got into the fitness craze (biking and mud events) while she did not join him in that new thing.

Not sure what happened, but I assume he met a fitness buff and bugged out on her.  The very sad part of the story is that she got some form of cancer and the meds trashed her kidneys, so she needs a transplant.  All of that while dealing with the spectre of divorce, selling their long-time home and trying to support herself in the new reality (she was a stay at home mom since I have known them).  Who would do that to another human being (unless they were truly odious).   If things get very toxic in any situation, I just walk away.  I know she was not toxic.  In fact, I was rather fond of her sweetness.  And so it goes....  

She is still coupled to him (divorce does not change anything), but she now owns his future and gets to pass judgment on him and his eternal weight and glory.  This will haunt him:  

https://youtu.be/9gbQVj4MR3M?t=109   It seems people are doing crazier and crazier things - but maybe it is just me?!?

Something has to change soon.  I feel things coming to a head.  But like that hike along a ridge top, it seems to never quite get to the peak of the matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment