THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, April 20, 2023

WHERE DO ALL THESE TROOPS COME FROM?

 I hear of the numbers coming down from the north to overwhelm Israel's defenses and I hear of other contemporary prophecies with the Russians overwhelming Europe and I am a little baffled, as was Arnold Page Show in his comment about Russia not being able to occupy anything:

I have no dog in this hunt.
I hate this useless war of attrition of human lives destruction of families loosing their fathers, both Russians and Ukrainians.

I agree with Joel Skousen's view that
Russia during the cold war era moved Russians into the Baltic countries with the pretense of taking this territory back under the excuse of protecting ethnic Russians. Ukraine has had dictator plants by Russia and currently the US or NATO, who would burden the ethnic Russians and creating an excuse for Russia to move in.

This has nothing to do with the VP twit calling for Ukraine to be part of the NATO block, The Russians had been amassing their equipment on the Ukrainian boarder for months before they moved in. We all saw it.

Right now the Ukraine as well as the US and Russia are all running low on munitions, and will take some time to rebuild.
The war will continue on more slowly. China, may be secreting munitions into Russia, but publicly it appears they are not helping out. Russia is poor in rapid production of hardware and munitions and China is more productive on the weapons and munition.

I find it difficult to think Russia will deploy nukes at this time as they are unprepared to take over Europe and America. And their partner China, is not yet fully prepared to enter a war where in a full on take over of the world with the US as the primary target. They can nuke all they like but they can't occupy anything.

I know what I know - so I am a little baffled as to how it will all go down, as well.  But I am certain that it will go down quite nicely and I will be left quite surprised with the actual sequence, and going, "Okay, so that is how it wraps up...".  .  I just shrug and leave it to the Lord to work out the details.  I just know it will be exciting when it does go down and, as a fan of human events and history, I am looking forward to watching it unfold.  Not the messy, disgusting, human stuff - but how God brings it all together for His good and in how He saves His people, Israel and those who love Him.  How He brings about the immortality and Eternal Life of man.  The first coming was far from expected - it looped alot of people, and I just know that we often think we have it all figured out on the Second Coming events, but I think there will be a lot of shock and awe when it does finally go down.

I know the 10 Tribes factor in there somehow.  It will be way cool.  Get the popcorn started.

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to start anything, but that comment was hard to read, a policy of the soviet union was to give incentives to people to move to the conquered states. It was done to "Russify" the population. The problem was eventhough they were taught Russian history the children would just make fun of the riskiest. My friend had his father in jail for 6mths in Estonia because he was caught singing the Russian anthem with jokes making fun of Russians.

    One thing to note the army might be lead by Russia, but it is still international- I suspect we will have Americans in it too.

    ReplyDelete