THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, July 15, 2022

IVANA TRUMP GOES DOWN

I was sad to see this news:

https://nypost.com/2022/07/14/ivanka-trump-heartbroken-over-mother-ivanas-death/

I think my wife has similar features to Ivana (in various pics they appear to be nearly identical), though she was taller by quite a bit than my wife.  I used to have a major crush on Ivanka and still consider her one of the most beautiful blondes I have seen.  There are some good genes there from both sides. 

Ivana was complaining about pain in her hip for a few weeks before she fell down her stairs and supposedly died from a heart attack.  I say supposedly because I know how the Deep State works and often a threat is given, then another and then something is "done about it".  It is always a threat to the wife or the kids and then there is a convenient car crash, plane crash, etc etc.  Especially when the tragedy occurs the day after Trump has said he has made a decision on 2024.  My guess is that he will jump back in the ring and give the swamp demons some hell and a run for their money.  I would love that.  Anyone that will fight corruption and rage against the machine is my friend.   I care almost about nothing else (secret lovers, poor behavior - up to a point, or even whether or not he/she flosses regularly).  I hate the doings of the Deep State more than anything else on this earth.  I want to see it wiped out - and I think that my boy Trump does as well.

I would be very careful not to fling poo when I have no direct facts - but I have a history with this "person" and the Deep State is one sick hombre.  So much so, that they would take out a few thousand people in order to push their agenda 21 years ago.  I have had the screws put to me by some low-level sphincters years ago.  What you see in the movies is not "just Hollywood".

Another possibility is that she had blood clots in her leg (sciatica) and then they did progress into her body and possibly heart, etc.  We will see how the autopsy comes out.  I am glad they are doing one.  If it was due to blood clots - and it did correlate to the clot shot with the massive stringy things they are pulling out during autopsies, I hope they have the guts (pun intended) to tell the truth.  We NEED to hear it on a high level case.


2 comments:

  1. Swelling or discolouration are common with blood clots. However, I did not have these indicators. My arms and legs felt heavy, or felt like I had invisible weights, on my limbs. I am going to share some “spokes in the wheel” based on personal experience that I feel contributed to this condition in me. Not one thing —but many spokes in the wheel. Before I share these “spokes” I will share foods that I drank or ate within the next 24 hours, when I first started suspecting, something was wrong, but before I actually felt them. I studied up on this and why I felt I should eat these foods. This was for me. Anybody else must confirm for themselves and/or doctor what foods they put in their own mouth.

    Olives, watermelon, apples, asparagus, ginger root, yarrow tea, dandelion tea, blueberries, cloves in water (yuk!), garlic, cinnamon, yogurt, sunflower seeds, lots of water, cayenne pepper, turmeric, lots of water. These were all things that I had on hand. The food that I would have taken, but I didn’t have was Natto (fermented soybeans or the supplement), fresh pineapple, ginko bobola, ginsing. I took aspirin for the pain and it thins as well. I made a doctor’s appointment the next day, and the d-dimer test results the next day, showed I was fine.

    My husband also gave me a massage in the painful areas of my leg which were my knee, the side of my lower thigh, my glutes. I actually don’t remember his massaging the direct spot or clot because I didn’t know where my clots were, cause the pain was all over my leg, that I couldn’t tell. I don’t recommend this for others, but this is what the Spirit told him him to do. He only massaged the areas around my clots (which we hadn’t found yet). After the massage, the pain in my knee, the side of my thigh, and my butt cheek were gone and now I could isolate the intense pain finally. It was only then that I could find the bumps deep in my tissue where the intense pain was. I was aware that if I developed pain in my chest, that it meant a part of the clot had travelled to my lungs and was blocking my artery. In hindsight, though, the Lord, prevented that from happening. Here’s what the Lord did.

    The pain in that now localized spot got so bad that every time I laid down horizontally the pain was so bad I was forced to stand up and walk. I could only lay down a minute at a time. Then the pain was so bad I had to get up and walk again. This happened all night long. I was up the entire night until about 5:30 am pacing. I was exhausted. It was worse than labour pains, but in my thigh. Yes, in hindsight I could have gone to the emergency room. Now, I know what I should do, though, if those services are not available or if the time comes that it takes six weeks to get into the emergency room like it takes four to five weeks to get into the doctor now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the compounds in those foods for me did one of three things:

    1. Some thinned my blood.
    2. Some blocked the enzymes in proteins that form clots.
    3. Few of the ingredients that I ate actually broke down the clots. If I had fermented soybeans, I think that would have broken them down in about four hours, and there is a supplement form for that. These were my choices. My body is my body not yours, so what you do is between you, and your doctor, and your creator.

    So what do I feel contributed to this? Remember these are all spokes in the wheel.

    I had eaten a lot more meat protein than normal the day before and chocolate (caffeine).

    It was a busy day, so I didn’t take the time to cut veggies or even make my veggie/fruit smoothie (all colours of the rainbow inside and then blended.)

    Four days prior, I had been in close contact with someone who was coughing, had trouble breathing and talking, and was losing her balance or was unable to walk well. So either she was sick or she had received something and she was shedding. The reason I make that assumption, was because of a similar experience that I had with my arm but not quite as bad. FLASHBACK ABOUT A YEAR AGO… I was near somebody who was sick again in close contact. But this time I knew she had just received something because she was the one to mention it. Then my arm started hurting in great pain as if I had just been given something, but I hadn’t. My arm gradually got worse over time. I had pain in my arm. It got heavy and it really hurt to do my job at work and was hard to lift it up high as if it had invisible weights. I had to ask the guys in the other department to help me lift my boxes. I think my exercise at work was a life-saver as well. It forced me to move my arms. So that is why I make the assumption that being exposed to the first lady and her choice to get that one thang was a major contributor and was a spoke in my blood clot wheel.


    The other spoke in the wheel; it had been about a week after my Day 8 nasal swab test. I had barely been out of my quarantine from traveling at least a day maybe two. Now I know I am assuming again, but I have a reason for that. Because I was in quarantine, I had not been outdoors or in the sun again getting that good ole fashioned infrared.

    There was another component to the wheel but I will not put it in this comment. In the days after, I stayed away from all meat and have slowly gone back to eating meat sparingly. I introduced my chicken (didn’t have fish) in before beef and pork. (Also, when I do my vegan cleanse my hot flashes and my headaches disappear.) I am still trying to have a lot of meat free days since it is hot and it is summer.

    So those are the spokes in my wheel.

    ReplyDelete