THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

FALL GENERAL CONFERENCE REPORT

 Well, I have had a few days to put my thoughts together.  And I have some doosies.

First of all, I ran into the Cardston Apostate (said with endearment) just before conference and the word on the street is that I am apostate.... lol.  I kind of like that.  I have never liked being part of the normal crowd.  I do my own thing and march to my own drum.  I hold allegiance to God and none else.  I have to say for the past few years until Jan 20th 2021, I was guilty of leader worship (holding them in too high of esteem), but our entire LDS culture is built up around that false notion....  So, I told my apostate buddy that my flavor of apostasy is different than his (he is a chocolate apostate, while I lean heavily towards hot-dipped vanilla).  To be considered an apostate these days, you have to be a jab denier and at odds with the gadiantons and their agenda.  Different dipping flavors depend on the variations of that....  So, the two Cardston Apostates had a good bonding moment together.  Maybe I will be the key to his activation in the Church of the Firstborn that the One Mighty and Strong will lay the foundation of here in the coming months/years....  When things are set in order in the Church.  I truly feel that some of the best people in the Church are currently not supping at the table with the rest of the Saints because they feel abandoned on multiple fronts.  We are so busy trying to cater to the one of LGBT persuasion, for example, that the large part of the 99 are thrown under the bus and are being ground to a bloody pulp along the progressive highway to hell.

On that note, my wife (bless her good heart) was in full gymnastics mode during Conference while I was in my room sleeping off a 5am binge work party and I heard Renlund pushing the "safe and effective" jabberwonky Rona juice....  Sheesh.  Of course, I was calling him out from my room.  Man, I seriously DESPISE these white coaters all dressed up in the habiliments of the false priesthood....  Pushing their shit poisons and literally gas-lighting those of us that feel this junk is deadly.  I will never take another needle into my body.  I trust NONE of them.  There are some out there (who are not driven by quotas and kickbacks), but they are statistically insignificant to the point that their data points need to be dismissed as "noise in the data"....  So sad.  Freakin' highly paid pill pushers on the junkies of society who seek the quick fix they offer.

But after all that, I still maintain President Nelson holds the keys until they are wrested from him at Adam-Ondi-Ahman or earlier.  As my wife gymnastically points out, he is likely under duress from the gads and is forced to play along to get along.  Me, I am more of a traditionalist when it comes to "my Prophet" wherein I like to have them play a true role in the face of danger or coercion and take a stone to the head, a blast to HQ, a lawsuit or two for the team, etc.  I like them being the point man in the charge instead of being in the bus at the end of the cortege while we are scraping and bumping along under the first bus we got thrown under at the head of the cortege.  And a cortege it really is.  It is the death knell of an organization when a person supposedly at the helm quits taking it for the team.  When a 737NEO/MAX crashes, it is not the mid-level manager who takes the sword for the team, it is the CEO who steps down because the buck stops there, even though the mid-level manager may have been guilty and complicit as hell in the poor decision making.  It sends a message to the average company man that there is loyalty from the top.  And, knowing this, he soldiers on as dedicated as ever knowing that he will not indiscriminately get thrown under the bus if things go south for whatever reason.  If they do attempt to go after the average company man, morale across the board will suffer and the company may ultimately fail.  Just as Bishop Koyle predicted, this would happen, and the Bretheren will be in full damage control mode right before the end with the EQ and the bodies littered in Utah County to the point you could go from Payson to Lehi without touching the ground (stepping on the DBs).

At that point, things will be so dire that little else will matter.  Only those who got out to higher ground like Manti and Heber, etc will fare well.  This is the transition from Utah to the NJ.  A logical step.  But there will be many who will deny that anything bad could happen to the Saints - whether in Utah or in places like Cardston - but these things will come to pass.  The denial comes from the boiling of the frog that has occurred.  Slow erosion of what really matters - instead of the building of good principle.  The same thing that afflicted the priests in Christ's day.  Very pious - but very off-track.  Enough off track to wrongly kill a mildly important historical figure....  But, we could never be guilty of doing that today, now could we?!?!?  I think you know what my answer is.  I think I knew it back in the days of Ezra Taft Benson as he was acting in his role as Prophet and calling the Church out.  My wife is certain that he was silenced for being "too brash".  I cannot argue against that possibility.

Anyway, here is a good comment that came in:

Something to consider here: If an imperfect man or even an outright liar who has been given the priesthood baptizes someone who is innocent, is the baptism nullified for the recipient? No. If an unworthy servant enters the temple unworthily and does proxy work for the dead, does it count against the dead? No. Likewise, if a prophet or apostle is imperfect or a liar or deceived, are the keys they hold not still valid? They are at BEST imperfect men. God is leading His church despite imperfect people. Yes, even with many sinners and sometimes deceived leaders. But the keys are here and will not be taken until they are given back to Christ at Adam ondi ahman. The church is God's. It is not corrupt, but literally everyone in it is, you and I included. The answer? Repent, be worthy, and commune with the Spirit. If so, the Spirit will show you all things what you should do.

I will never say never, but I have no modicum of desire to abandon Gospel principle.  I would rather be dead.  But to leave the mainstream in the Church, I most likely will.  The mainstream offers no relative safety anymore like it did in the 1970's and 1980's.  Just as with politics, the shift to the left has left the true conservatives with few options.  Truly, we are fish out of water.  But, just as in the days of Jesus, until the Law of Moses was fulfilled on the cross, it still was synagogue as usual for the average person.  And maybe, just maybe, in attending synagogue, one would be blessed enough to hear One declare the "acceptable year of the Lord".  Luke 4:18  Indeed the One who would take it to the next level.  And so, I await for that moment when I can hear true doctrine (solid quoting of scripture instead of quaint stories, although they do have their place as parables), not the sayings of men mingled with scripture, and no double speak or talking out of both sides of the mouth.  Truly, it is okay to have an opinion.  I really struggle with folks who, for fear of offending, halt between two points of view.  There is only one truth.  I am fine with that.  In today's twisted world, there should be constant hammering on us by the lefties, commies, libbers, purple-haired alphabet freakazoids, etc etc.  It is just part of the deal before God comes to judge and take the trash to the curb that will not repent and align themselves with some semblance of sanity.

Last of all, my wife and I both feel that President Nelson was speaking code when he was talking about the corroded foundation of the SLC temple and how it had developed many cracks over the past hundred plus years.  There was metaphor in that.  And yes, we will need to Hear Him and develop a strong current of personal revelation to figure it all out going forward.  We really have some interesting times to pass through.


8 comments:

  1. “Be still and know that I am God”!
    When the BSA began to allow “openly gay” in the door, I asked for anyone to define for me what that meant. No one could and I decided that I was done with the organization that I loved.
    My Bishop called me in for a meeting and scolded me for pulling my sons out of the program. I told him that the temple questions asked if I was associated with any organization that wasn’t in harmony with Church teachings and that in good conscience, without having someone answer that question for me, I was out. He said "there aren't any gay kids in our ward boundaries, you don't need to worry about it." I was somewhat shocked and said that wasn't the point. I told him that I didn't want my sons repeating the Scout oath because it was nothing but hypocrisy in light of the OG thing.
    I warned him that it was just the tip of the iceberg and that having gay scoutmasters/leaders was next.
    He was emphatic that there was no way that would happen.
    I wonder what he would have to say to me now (we moved out of the area).
    All that said, I have been seeing this woke bs creep in to the church for a long time.
    I am a life long member, and I’ll be damned if I’m going to walk away from this Church like I did the BSA.
    They can throw me out, but I’m not going to walk away. I will continue to make the awkward comments in Sunday School and Priesthood while I still have breath in my lungs to punch it out.
    They will have to throw me out kicking and screaming.
    I believe that Nelson is a prophet still, as misguided as I feel his “urging” to bend over and let Babylon stick its hand up your ars might be.
    But remember, while Moses was prophet the Lord sent the serpents among the Children of Israel to weed out the ungrateful and wicked.
    I hold out hope that this whole jab mess is akin to those serpents and Nelson, like Moses, is just watching the Lord do his work.
    Many may die from it but many recognizing their sin will repent and turn and look to a forthcoming raised staff and be healed.
    For those of us that might be Saviors on Mount Zion to help heal such ding a lings, let's not lose ourselves in anger but pray for them.
    Remember: D&C 121:33
    "How long can rolling waters remain impure? What power shall stay the heavens? As well might man stretch forth his puny arm to stop the Missouri river in its decreed course, or to turn it up stream, as to hinder the Almighty from pouring down knowledge from heaven upon the heads of the Latter-day Saints."
    I love your blog and it has been a source of inspiration and comfort for me to know that there are other die hards out there. I understand your passion, but until the Lord provides an alternative, let’s continue to hold the line.

    PS. Your wife was right. I was told that at the Las Vegas Temple dedication ceremony, Ezra was about to say something and Hinkley and Monson sat him down and prevented it like he was some senile old man that was about to go rogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing the info provided in these two videos may save your life or the life of someone you love if you happen to get Covid-19. You may already know some of it but they provide a lot of new data and medical knowledge that I was not yet aware of.

    https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=614916e2e20eb000d7b8d41e

    https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=614ce746a394830c7132431b

    The video below provides information on how anyone no matter their religious affilliation can get a Vaccine Exemption for their employer.

    https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=615c91d7c7363f2ec3a52784

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your closing paragraph floored me. I didn't catch the analogy between cracks in the foundation of the temple and cracks in the foundation of the church. I took that to be cracks in my personal foundation and stopped there. Interesting to think there may have been a much broader lesson being taught in that video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like the house is on fire all around me, and conference was people just sitting there chatting about the weather. I don’t feel like we are getting much direction from a living prophet for our day. Seems like people in the Book of Mormon fought for their freedoms and religion, and the Book of Mormon was written for us and our day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i couldn't agree with you any more, definitely a lack of direction but like the comment above they will have to throw me out.

      Delete
    2. What we got was a Sunday morning talk laying the foundations (pun intended) for the church being able to pretty much make whatever change they want to the ordinances and claim it is a revelation. People---you are put on notice. Do not be deceived. A great false revelation is coming in the approaching couple of years under Nelson and it will fool all of you who keep worshipping our leaders in a form of idolatry while thinking you are pleasing God. Mark my words--and I speak them without reservation---Nelson will claim Christ has answered their petitions for further "insights" into how to get the temple ordinances to all God's faithful children by changing the Law of Chastity to include homosexual marriage sealings in the temple. Go ahead and shake your heads that it is impossible. It's coming. And they will claim a vision or revelation so detailed it will fool or convince all church members EXCEPT those few who actually do "treasure up the word of God" and know that such a revelation would never come from God. All those who continue to trust in their "church membership" or loyalty to the brethren are in for a big shock when they find this fulfills the warning found in D&C 112:25. Upon His House it will begin, first among those among you who have professed to know my name and have not known me and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house. It is blasphemy for anyone, even the president of the LDS Church, to claim God has said something that He has not said. Don't be fooled by the coming same-sex marriage revelation in a couple of years. The groundwork for it was solidly laid Sunday morning. Changing the ordinances is not okay and never has been. It was a key sign of the apostasy of the primitive church and is a sign in our day. God will not be mocked. Stop thinking you are safe by sticking with the church. You are headed for a test to see if you can discern truth and if your loyalty really lies with God or with man.

      Delete
  5. Eric, I recommend not being too hasty to leave the church or too hard on the church. That church PR on August 12 was obviously the government talking, not the church. And while it's intensely frustrating to watch this global organization behave like a global organization, President Nelson's statement that we won't survive spiritually going forward without the constant guidance from the Holy Ghost clearly means that the church is going to be forced to make statements to survive, ones that run contrary to personal revelation of individual members. Obviously, the Lord did not inspire the Prophet to state that this jab is "safe" and to obey government leaders. Lawyers did. The First Presidency made that statement for the same legal reasons that they made a jab/social distance disclaimer prior to each session. Annoying as crap, but I think the church is under intense pressure and has no choice unless it wants to invite persecution. If they aren't under legal pressure, and the Prophet was simply playing Doctor, yeah, we're in trouble. They should not be discussing jabs of any kind. After the covid jab starts harming and killing people who got it after taking advice from the church, there will be hell to pay--and massive apostasy. This "great leaving" fulfills that dreamsofzion prophecy about the church having to deal with a "conspiracy theory" that doesn't sit well with members. We're there. I suggest that you do not be one of the apostates that DoZ was talking about. God knows I'm trying not to be. If the church continues to hob-knob with The Great Reset crowd and making jab mandates, I'm out. (I doubt they'll go that far.) We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting and frustrating times we're living in. We all knew the last days would get rough (and I'm sure we're just seeing the beginning) , but I always thought in my mind, it won't be too bad as we'll always have the full support of the church. But come on, what kind of a test would that be. God tries men's souls. That's how we grow! We need to prove faithfulness to him, even if it seems that what we considered an immovable foundation like the church (which could be a crutch) isn't there, and even if we have to stand alone. Our total faith and trust should always be in God. Cursed is he that putteth his trust in the arm of flesh.
    Presidents Nelson is the Prophet, but is still a man. He has a firm and powerful testimony of Christ, and testifying of Christ is what prophets are called to do.
    Over the years, I've really enjoyed your blog and people's comments on your posts. It's refreshing. We're not in this alone.

    ReplyDelete