THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, January 24, 2020

WILLY IS GIVING ME THE WILLIES - THE DOCTRINE OF TRANSLATED BEINGS

So, we had a group of friends over on Sunday and a new acquaintance from Rexburg who was up for the weekend.  One of the stories shared was from a half Navajo gal that is gifted in the usual spiritual gifts.  After sharing her accounts of interactions of a homeless guy around Cardston whose name is Willie, I made the statement, “I would like to meet this guy!”.

Well, apparently his MO is he wears blue denim (pants, coat and hat - picture Willie Nelson but with a well-trimmed beard and no bag of weed in the pocket....).  Anyway, I trust this gal and her husband.

So, twice now I have bumped into the triple denim dude.  He is always wearing the garb, has a Gandalf cane and I am in a hurry to get somewhere.  The first encounter was plain weird as he shuffled across a crosswalk.  I could have been irritated that he was slowing me down on a deserted downtown street, but I felt nothing but compassion for his severely bent back and painful gait.  It was a test for me, to see where my heart was at.

As I drove away on my hurried errand, my mind was illuminated as to who the unusual man might be.

Out of context, this would sound manic, but this book puts it in perspective:

http://ogdenkraut.com/?page_id=209

Also, a family story that I hope to share later.

We need to be careful lest we entertain angels unaware as Paul says.  More incredibly important, we need to treat all people with kindness, regardless of their status, as they may hold the key to our future in the form of knowledge or even the key to a blessing such as a cure for the cancer we are fighting or the vision we are losing, or the loved one that is slipping away from us.  Rejecting them as a person of naught or discarding them or their counsel is often fatal physically or spiritually as it was when the world rejected The Christ; the One who held all of they keys to heal a broken world.  These beings, and even everyday people may have a blessing or the lack thereof (a dearth), to be poured out upon our heads.  The key to either one or the other, is often a reflection back on us.  We hold the key which unlocks either one or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment