THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

THE ENDOWMENT - A HISTORY OF IT

My wife and I went on a little mission to find out more about the history of the endowment.  I told there is a book in pdf form? out there which contains just about everything there is to know from the Red Brick store to the 1990 endowment.

I could only find this:

https://www.dialoguejournal.com/wp-content/uploads/sbi/articles/Dialogue_V20N04_35.pdf

If anyone knows of that comprehensive work, please add to a comment and share.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. A book that has quite a bit of information about the foundation of the temple is "Wilford Woodruff's Witness - THE DEVELOPMENT OF TEMPLE DOCTRINE" By Jennifer Ann Mackley. 400 pages and 70 of them are notes and citations so it's for quite a bit of depth, not a quick read!

    ReplyDelete