THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

ANOTHER KENNEDY ABOUT READY TO TAKE A BULLET?

Well, they sure must be fighting against the evil knowing the family money came from corrupt moonshining by daddy Kennedy.

JFK took on the banksters and was out shortly thereafter when the CIA decided his brains would be better outside the skull....  His brother, more of the same when he probably realized that the mob was the FBI and the CIA.  The two had morphed into the same gig....

JFK's boy took on Hillary in the NY Senate race for the dems seat and he became shark bait.  No one ever wins that one without multiple gun-shot wound suicides and so many other creative stories.

Now we have another Kennedy going after big pharma (also taken over by the mafiosos...).  I used to work in that industry and for a mafioso named Preziosi (means precious in Italian).  He was a great guy, but could not keep his thingy in his pants and someone black-mailed him, which led to him threatening me and told me to, "think of your wife and kids".  Long story how that all went down.  I made it a matter of prayer and put the Law of Tithing to the test, and the Lord put that man out to pasture.  It was an epic battle.  The Italians always lose that one....  God always seems to win for some reason.

So, the corrupt vaccine industry is putting the screws to a lot of good folks out there.  Well, guess what?  They will lose.  It will be epic.  Both coasts eventually wiped out with all the vermin that infest them.  It will be a good thing - trust me....

I have a cousin who ran a doctor's clinic down in California.  A guy, who was a second counselor in the doctor's ward took him out to lunch and propositioned him in a mafioso way; telling him he wanted a 25% cut of the profits of the clinic.  Apparently, just a straight cut with not a thing in return other than the promise of his goons leaving him alone.  I had to ask several times to make sure I was not missing details.  That is vermin, folks.  In order to operate in a particular part of town, you have to be on the payola with the local crime boss.  I would have gotten security and blown a few windows out of that vermin's house just as a warning.  I would have gotten tape of the meeting and given it to the local Stake President and raised a little hell.  I am that kind of guy.  I push back when I get to a point.  Turning the other cheek becomes no option in those instances.

Apparently my cousin sold out of the clinic and got out of dodge.  Sometimes, it is just better to cut your losses and walk away.  I did so when I moved to Canada.  The racket became a little too much south of the border....  Sometimes, I will stick around and fight.  It just depends on the mood I am in at the time.

I will take on Cardston apostates (I have Tal Bachman, Ed Decker of The Godmakers fame and a few others under my belt), mafiosos, corrupt aerospace managers (the 737 Max crash was no surprise; I was constantly licking my wounds at Boeing from having taken on corrupt ladder-climbers there) and so much else.  The more scars I die with, the better.  A hard-fought life is a life well-lived.  Dying battle-weary, but with a good conscience will be a satisfying thing, even though it is a losing proposition in this blue space marble.  It was back in Jesus' day, as well.

So yeah, pray for those who are still taking the fight to the pigs.  Trump is my absolute hero.  He is in the middle of the slime-fest with the biggest and most vile vermin imaginable.  Makes me shudder to think about it.  I would have lost courage in that swampy ring a very long time ago.  Trump just takes it and keeps slinging it back.

Now, we need to pray for Kennedy.  The days of this one may be numbered....

https://www.dispatch.com/news/20190626/robert-f-kennedy-jr-120-others-at-statehouse-blast-vaccinations

He can help restore the name to goodness.

1 comment:

  1. I like Trump too and believe he's a true blessing and reprieve to the nation, but I wonder sometimes how much he is part of the Deep State.

    ReplyDelete