THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, December 9, 2018

PODESTA THE MOLESTA..... IF HE GOES DOWN, HITLERY GOES DOWN.....

Folks, if there is justice on this earth, these two sickos are part of the equation.  If they go down, they will take killary and her gadiantons down with her.

Pray for it.  We are close to the end - and it would be great to see these all hanging from a tall branch with short ropes.   Pray for it.





1 comment:

  1. I tried to ignore this #PizzaGate scandal due to not wanting to know too much about it because I have 5 daughters of my own. This really upsets me and it breaks my heart how serious this matter is. What bothers me the most is that NOTHING is being done about it.

    After looking into this even further - I've found stuff I REALLY DID NOT WANT TO KNOW but because I ran into them.. I couldn't help to see what I found. Well.. THAT part, I will keep to myself. TRUST ME! YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW. I'll leave it up to the Lord.

    Anyway.. Here is a video I put together of what I found recently. This isn’t something I like to share or even look into but we CANNOT ignore this. It needs to be exposed! Indeed, Secret Combinations in our midst!

    FAIR WARNING: LANGUAGE AND IMAGES YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO HEAR OR SEE. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

    https://youtu.be/4ZxFtQM3ytA

    ReplyDelete