THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY IS MOSTLY EVIL

Consider this...

The AMA symbol or staff of Aesculapius is one serpent around a staff. However there is also the Caduceus which is two serpents around a staff. The caduceus, which was not used to represent medicine until after 1800, is the twin-serpent magic wand of Hermes.

Hermes, also known as the "god" Mercury, was the "Protector of liars, merchants, and thieves".


And we all know what Mercury is used for, in vaccines and dental amalgams.

To give people lifelong chronic ailments that are VERY profitable for the medical establishment.

The medical establishment truly IS demonic.

9 comments:

  1. Sir,
    You paint with a very broad brush, and I can see no connection between your statement and your claim that this blog is for showing the cool stuff about the second coming of Christ. Which Christian teaching are you using to justify this accusation of the ENTIRE population of the medical industry?
    Two things for you to know;
    First, I'm LDS, and my name is Todd.
    Second, members of that industry are trying to extend the life of my dying wife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want to extend her life read the following from the library:

      The 9 day liver detox diet by Patrick Holford
      The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse Andreas Moritz

      Want to live???? Go to some place like Good Earth and look for BULK dry herbs. Take 1 tsp of herbs every 2 hours 6x's a day for many months if needed.

      Chemo does not kill cancer - we are losing neighbors left and right in Sandy Utah based on Doctors telling them they don't need to change diets, they don't need to do anything but take Chemo. It doesn't work they all die within years of completing chemo therapy.

      On another note I hate to hear your wife is having issues. I will keep her in my prayers but seriously start improving her situation by doing wheat grass juices and eating vegetables and removing sugar - including fruits from her diet. I would do all veggies and eliminate milk, flour, meat (temp until she gets over this), etc.

      Delete
  2. Some other insight to consider:
    http://www.kristenelisephd.com/2013/10/what-difference-snake-makes-caduceus.html
    See D. Christian Markum's works as he describes the role of Isis: there are save two churches only - http://twochurchesonly.com/
    "Isis represents the priesthood of Mystery Babylon: “the temporal order of the priesthood, the accumulative body of Initiates.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work as an RN in a hospital. I also believe vaccines are a bunch of garbage. New hires don't get a choice in getting the flu vaccine, you either get it or your not hired. Since ivI' been there for over 10 year I do have a choice, but have to wear a mask during my entire shift during flu season, which I always do. I have 5 children, the oldest had all her vaccines and was my sickest baby. The other 4 had none and all were well. we also used her a remidies as well. My baby came down with juvenile rhuematoid arthritis last year at 2 years old. We didn't have insurance on her at the be time because we can't afford it. So I tried all I could naturally, but nothing helped, I did not want to give her shots of methotrexate and humira. She suffered with escruciating pain for about 4 months until we were able to sign her up for insurance and begin what the medical protocol is for that illness. And now she is in remission and happy. I wouldn't say the medical industry is all bad. I wish both the medical industry and the natural health community could come together and truely help people instead of being a money making market. I believe there some good to both sides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The FDA bans food as a healing method. It's illegal for doctors to suggest or prescribe food to heal a health issue.

      Affordable Health Insurance that does pay the medical bills - https://altruahealthshare.org/

      Delete
    2. Studies have proven that smokers who eat a salad a day have longer lives and less chance of lung cancer.

      I still suggest staying away from cow milk, cheese - it's inflammatory. The WOW still recommends meat - and it should be red meat for the B12.

      Delete
  4. Please add this to my previous comment...also in my years working as an RN I've seen so much suffering, the medical industry puts a band-aid on the problem, but true healing comes from what we put in our bodies. The human frame was designed for a vegetarian diet, check out the word of wisdom. What we put in our bodies is what you will get out of it, you reap what you sow. Sometimes disease is reverseble if people repent, but in the case of some who has smoked for 20+ years, the damage is already done. They usually end up soffocating to death. The medical industry does help those people to a point and can ease people's pain and suffering, so that is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read Doctrine and Covenants 49 verses 18 and 19. Gives clarification on the Word of Wisdom.

      Delete
  5. Recommend... Dr Furhman... "Eat to Live" with recipes.

    ReplyDelete