THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, August 21, 2017

A LIKELY NEW PHOTOGRAPH OF JOSEPH SMITH

I have an ability to project what someone will look like in the future (age progression), based on what their older relatives look like.  I would say this photo could be the real deal:

https://youtu.be/Qjpd7ufLGIk

Especially since it was found with one that is apparently Brigham Young.  The eyes are penetrating, just as described by so many who knew him.  It will be similar to what the Savior's look like.

You can see intelligence and goodness in one's eyes, as they are the window to the soul.  I see these things in those eyes.  Plus, the similarities to the death mask.  Yep, I think we have a match......  The dress was the same for the era - though it seems too crisp to be something from that era.  Not grainy enough.....  But, I am still going with it.

So cool!

2 comments:

  1. Striking resemblance to Tom Cruise - the nose, eyes and even lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another one you might want to check out. https://allstandtall.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-real-face-of-joseph-smith-prophet.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete