THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, November 17, 2016

THE SPOILED LITTLE CUPCAKES ARE BREAKING STUFF

Just as predicted:

skanklesdanger

Good thing for adult diapers and adult-sized binkies for the malcreants to suck on.......

Honestly - they were doing so well in their mother's basements, playing video games all day long.

I am SO grateful I do NOT have to look at that lying, cheating face of that old hag (in all the sense of that word - with the witchcraft undertones and all) for another four years:  http://imgur.com/gRdJpTU

9-19 Is Fine

Now, we just have to picture her in prison attire......  That is something I would NEVER get tired of....

And on a happy note, the blog will pass the 3 million mark sometime within the next 24 hours.  Thanks for your readership.  It has been a gratifying journey for me, sharing what is important to me and maybe having an infinitesimally small effect on attitudes and events that are shaping America.  My pledge to do whatever I could in whatever way I could to stamp out corruption after seeing it wholesale in Brazil is being kept.

Though we are making some positive progress that I expected to not see until the NJ burst forth and we were liberated by those coming from the North, I have a nagging feeling that something bad will go down.  These, sick and twisted hypocrites will do anything to stay in power - and I am constantly reminding myself that they still retain power at this time.  Let's just say that I will breathe a sigh of enormous relief on January 21st when team Donald starts to rock it.  If he enters office at full steam - it will be hard to stop that train.  Even the establishment Repub who are suffering from TARDs, like Reid and Hatch will have to get out of the way or risk getting run over.  This last election put them on notice that they are IRRELEVANT to the will of a big enough of a majority of the people that not even killary and company could throw the election.....lol

Do not cease to pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment