THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 8, 2015

I AM STARTING ANOTHER BLOG TO DETAIL WHY WE ARE IN IT

I have been thinking about doing this for some time now.  I finally got the nudge to do it today. 

I constantly have to regurgitate the reasons I think we are "in it" to people who are honest seekers.  I have outlined it mostly in a presentation I put on for groups of people, but the blog is so fluid, that the core message is lost.

I anticipate that my readership will literally shoot up by a hundreds of percent after we get into this war with Russia, which then moves to Israel in earnest.  People over there in Israel are finally admitting that they are in the events described in Ezekiel - and moving toward the end event.  In light of this, I want to consolidate my message. 

This blog will continue to be the "Drudge Report" of daily news and commentary related to the Second Coming of Christ, while the new blog will be more of a fixed message, based on the rise of the A/C here in America and the one that things are handed off to in Russia.  I will try and stick to message and not get too sidetracked (which I am prone to do).

I am open to names for the new blog based on "Wood".  This blog, if you haven't noticed, is called:

     wood you believe it

The new blog I would like to name along the same lines.  Puns and catchy names always are good.

There will be a prize for the best name.  So, have at it.

19 comments:

  1. A prize? cool...
    Wood they or woodn't they
    Or simply
    Iwood
    Or funny:
    Inwoodwetrust
    Weknewitwoodcometothis
    Woodorstone

    This is harder than I thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wood That You Listened

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wood repent
    i wood follow christ
    i wood follow the prophet
    i wood follow the brethren
    i wood bellieve
    i wood prepare
    i wood watch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woodn't you... like to know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wood you wake up
    Wood you awaken
    Wood you pull your head out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woodithappen
    Woodyouseeit
    Woodchristcomequickly
    Woodsigns
    woodyoulookatthat


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooditbe
      Woodilie
      Woodorcould
      Woodibelieve

      Woodcometopass
      Woodhave
      Woodilietoyou
      Woodprophecyhappen
      Woodfuturebe
      Woodsuffice
      Woodchristcomequickly
      Woodithappen
      Woodithappenbecause
      Woodithappenthisway
      Woodyourather

      Delete
  7. wood you believe it now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wood you believe it now

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Wood follow thee
    Or
    Lord I Wood follow thee

    ReplyDelete
  10. wood you like to know
    not out of the wood(s)
    wood you rather...
    wood i lie to you
    woodn't it be nice, woodn't change a thing, woodn't get far, etc.
    Good Wood
    Wood Works
    Just a few ideas. I might be too late but thought I'd throw them out there anyway.
    Thanks for the labor or love that you do here on the site. Looking forward to the new blog.

    ReplyDelete