THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

SOME QUICK THOUGHTS ON CALIFORNIA

I did an earlier post on California.  I did not mean to give the idea that people should get out of there.  Just that I would if I had my family there.  There are many good people there, including Russ (the troll's dad) - I think).  The problem I have is that there is so much evil and badness that comes from there, that I have to wonder how it weighs in the balance (scales of judgment).  I do not have those keys - but I can read similar stories from the scrips and find out about where the cut-off point is that the Lord has set.

There is a movie coming out the end of next month that may well have to do with some predictive programming, called San Andreas - just as they did when they produced a movie about planes slamming into the WTC just before 9/11.  Koinkydink?  Prolly not.....  Remember, that the left (evil) wants to wow you with what they know in order to try and drown out the true revelatory process laid down by God.  In fact, with the one who imitates, I think you will find that the process is a pretty strong copy of the One who is the Creator and source of all light and truth.

Here is a trailer for that movie:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz9e0PGSDeU

Some say it will be worse than what they depict.  I do not know.  I have not seen it - but I think we are accelerating to a climaxing event.  All things point to it.

4 comments:

  1. The kids singing in the movie trailer sounds creepy! Ya know, there used to be a time when movies like this seemed like a thrill ride fantasy. Now......well now....it's just a reminder that God's judgments are nigh at hand and that the depictions will be close to reality or WORSE I suspect.

    I've always marveled at how the Lord has the power to control each and every person's fate when these things happen.

    I can't help but think too, some of this will be triggered by man purposely setting things off in the ocean floor and elsewhere.

    As far as the AC/imitator. I learned some things today from other prophecies about him. He will be blind in his right eye. His left eye will be green and bright with hell fire.
    He will have very wavy wet looking dark hair. His voice will be like music that takes over the mind with doubt and deception. He will be big and powerfully built. He will come in Sept/Oct with his hands on the shoulders of two angels. He will raise the dead and make things grow and bloom for those who worship him. He will use t.v. worldwide to use his voice.

    We will need the Holy Ghost like nothing else. Lucifer was in charge of music in pre-earth life. Tune in to God everybody and stay on that station. I've given up t.v. and liking it more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the description of the Anti-Christ and the fact? that Lucifer was in charge of the music in the pre-earth life?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please permit me to re-phrase. Lucifer was more like a "minister of music", the director of the flow of it.

      Isa.14:11 – “Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.”

      Lucifer means morning star.

      Job 38:7 – When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy

      Lucifer was basically a walking talking musical instrument.

      Ezekiel 28:13 – Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: THE WORKMANSHIP OF THY TIMBRELS AND OF THY PIPES WAS PREPARED IN THE DAY THAT THOU WAST CREATED. (Hebrew Translation)

      14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

      15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

      16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering CHERUB, from the midst of the stones of fire.

      Satan has a connection with and a direct influence on music, which has become undoubtedly clear that he does. All one needs is a look at the zombie masses at concerts who seem to worship the creepy musicians and their music. Obviously he has vast knowledge of and control of music to the point it can be used to destroy. He is the Destroyer.

      The Sacred Tones of Creation have been hijacked by him. Notes have been added to the musical scale to sway the mind toward depression, violence, suicide, murder, immorality. Ozzie Ozborne lost a lawsuit that proved his music had detrimental effects on the minds of listeners.

      A study of Numbers Chapter 7 and musical tones will reveal an astounding discovery of this subject if you're interested.

      So, no, I guess, it doesn't come right out and say Lucifer was the conductor of the Philharmonic in Heaven but much alludes to it given his position before he fell. After all, the entire Heavens wept over him. At one time he must have been something quite magnificent to behold before he got spanked out of Heaven. He who was created by God in the first place could actually think to dethrone the Most High. Tragic.

      Plus, my feelings tell me that what sense about him and music are true.

      The prophecies of the AC I found on worldprophecies.net. Under the Religion category.

      Now get this, I just happened on to this video on You Tube "End Time Giants". I'm only 10 minutes into it and was coming here to mention it. There is a clip of the movie "Transcendent" with Johnny Depp. It's quick, but it's here. It shows a left green eye and only ONE eye.

      I know I find these things by timing it seems that is remarkable to say the least.

      I hope this has helped. Not trying to start any doctrinal debate of any sort. Guess I should've made it clear as what my findings and theories are instead of just stating it as fact. For this, I apologize, and thank you for bringing it to my attention with your questions.

      Whatever the case, listen to wholesome worship music, classical music, and stay away from all else that God would not delight in. This we both know to be a good idea!

      God bless!!


      Delete
  3. I don't think those scripture passages identify lucifer as being any more musical than any other upstairs. I believe jazz, blues, even rock etc. can be very enlightening, inspirational and uplifting. It can also have the opposite effect, depending mostly on the words. I do agree most of the metal and rap that seems so popular these days is very evil in general. Anyway not trying to debate either just wanted to state my opinion.

    ReplyDelete