THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

HYDROLOGIC DATA FOR DRAPER - THE REASON FOR THE COMING DRAPER LAKE

Well, just looking at the facts and data here folks and applying it to what Spencer and Gayle Smith had to say about the massive surface failure in the Draper area in the coming EQ. 

We have been pulling insane amounts of stuff out of the ground including oil, gas, salt, coal and water just to name a few.  The greatest removal, by far, has been the depletion of our aquifers throughout the mid and western US.  In Texas, there have been massive removals and the pumping of the ancient aquifer which extends from Kansas all the way down to Mexico.  The result is increased pumping costs and sometimes, massive cracks and sink holes in the ground.  In the "great EQ" of Matthew 24 that rocks the whole world, there will be massive failure of the land's surface in those depletion zones.

What this has done is caused us to be set up for some massive surface collapses like the ones which Spencer has foreseen.  Entire cities being swallowed as caverns of the deep can no longer support the forces exerted on them in their hollowed out and depleted state.  I do not know why the area at the Point of the Mountain has to suffer so, but I can say that it will.  I wonder if the prison there will go down, as well.  I hope the NSA facility that was just built there is completely destroyed.  I do not understand the rest of the reasoning for the coming destruction there.  I understand the U-district and the alphabet streets further north in the Valley.  They are no different than the Capitol Hill district of Seattle and portions of Portland where a large percentage of folks live who still suffer under the delusion that homosexuality is the "higher way".... and that Christians are to be hated and despised for not budging in their stance against it.  Where is the tolerance there??
Its largely a one-way street on those types of arguments.  When the Mormon, Bro. Young was instated as the UW President a year or so ago, the vitreol and hatred that was spewed out against him was heart-breaking and appalling.  I knew the people here had just crossed a line - one I had found drawn in the scriptural sand as I studied many years ago as an unbiased youth (before I became acquainted with the ways of man and things).  For having crossed that line, there is nothing for the people of Western Washington to do but wait - and expect results for their collective actions.  For most who come thru it intact, I expect there to be no post-911 style change of heart.  Just bitter rebellion and the shaking of the fist at heaven for having received a divine chastisement.

I know that most of what Spencer wrote in that book was a soft sell of what really is coming.  The body blow we will receive generally as LDS will be harsh.  It has been over 150 years in coming as we have progressively rejected God's higher laws.  If we truly were a consecrated people and our hearts were not set so much on the finer things of the world, the transition into the Millennial model would be a smooth one indeed.  But, chiasmatically, we are not ready for the Millennial model because we have not striven as a people, nor have we sought to collectively bring Zion about on our own, so it must needs be done by the things which we will indeed suffer; through our trials and our tribulations.  Instead of the school of sweet learning and finer perceptions, it will be accomplished through the school of hard knocks and bitter lessons.  After we have buried many of our closest loved ones in cold, dark graves the remainder will have the gutsy task of moving forward to quite a glorious future.  As Brigham Young once put it near the end of his life while speaking at a funeral, he quite envied the one they had just laid down, releasing them from all the mortal cares.  So it will be for many who survive.  I thought it interesting that Spencer noted that when the plagues are sweeping the land, many, not being able to take it, will allow themselves to be infected and taken within 12-18 hours.  I suppose if not prepared, and things are at their bleakest, that might be a real impulse.  I know after my Dallin died over 10 years ago, I was driving home in a pounding rain on I-5 one day after work.  I could hardly see the road from the driving rain and the tears in my eyes.  As I merged into an exit lane, the back of my car started to fishtail mildly.  Instead of feathering the throttle (front wheel drive) and massaging the wheel to compensate for it, I was in a dreamy state and I did not have the normal drive and will to do it.  I just let it take its course - and it naturally dampened out and I continued on my way.  No adrenaline rush - no indomitable will to try and alter the flow of my timeline.  Just complacency and self-pity at that juncture.

It also may be as described in order to keep troops out of Utah County and solidly focused on SLC where the power structure for the state is.  According to Sols Cuardisto, they have their eye on the Church and its potential for organization and dominance and the threat to their future power-hungry plans - to which I say they must all perish; every whit (left hand sweeping to the left).  It may be that they generally leave the area to the south alone having seen aerial surveys of the damage that will occur there.  The desolation from the scourge alone will leave towns such as Pleasant Grove completely deserted.  I have a close friend and former college roommate who lives in Alpine, UT who I pray for.  I drove to his place a few years ago and the land surface is completely jumbled (lots of hillocks) and the streets bear the cracking/buckling of sliding in a time when there is no seismic activity.  The Stake President has had the entire Stake going thru drills of turning off the power for three days, or living only off of food storage for a week in order to prepare the people.  It takes an extremely cohesive and humble people in order to be afforded a divine intervention over a large area.  In the old days, the Lord was stupendously generous when negotiating with Abraham over the cities of the plains of Mamre.  I think it was only so because they had not had the fullness for so many generations.  We have a Prophet in our midst and divine counsel every six months and all of the information of the ages at fingertips in glowing portals of knowledge; and we do not heed it as a people.  What are our excuses?  None.

So here is the data on that depleting aquifer in the Draper area (the graph at the bottom of the page):

http://groundwaterwatch.usgs.gov/AWLSites.asp?S=403020111561901

Me, personally? I would be high-tailing it for the west side of the valley or at least shutting off the tv and fasting and praying to know what is the Lord's will for me and the family.  If you do this, it will be your burden to live with/act upon the Lord's answer now - no matter how inconvenient; or the regret later for not having heeded that impulse when it was given, for the time is getting very short.


No comments:

Post a Comment