THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, July 16, 2012

CHIP IMPLANTATION TESTIMONY

I saw this when I was in Brazil - the using of the poor peoples in the outlying areas as guinea pigs for drugs being tested for the mass markets in America. They were giving the stuff away for free - even giving small stipends for people to use them, knowing that there would be little backlash if problems occurred.  None of the over-the-counter stuff down there required prescriptions as it does here for the same stuff.  I seem to remember being struck with the idea that some of the drugs were known not to be safe - though I cannot remember why, at this point.

So I am not surprised that there is an isolated report of this being done in the middle of nowhere in the Phillipines where the people are powerless to stop it or report it.  The chips, when tested in the West have been shown to cause cancer locally, so there is a backlash here.  Testing of larger groups can  be done elsewhere where corruption is rampant and police and judges easily bought with little or no backlash against the instigators.

I have a firm belief that this will happen on a larger scale - and for the first time, comprehend the concept of people fleeing to join the Saints and other faithful Christians who are resisting this.  We will have our time, as well, though....

FORCING OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST??

No comments:

Post a Comment