THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

MY TESTIMONY OF THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD

I have not really used this as a forum for my personal testimony of God and His Son, Jesus Christ - and I probably should be a little more overt in my feelings. Sometimes it is what is in the implied where the message is sent - so I am sometimes not direct concerning the things I hold most sacred and dear.

I have a great love for my Savior - not a great enough of a love to say that I have overcome all personal shortcomings, but enough to try and please Him and our Father by doing my best and letting His atoning blood cover my shortcomings where I cannot meet the measure.

I KNOW God lives! I LOVE His plan for his children. Its perfect! I cannot think of a better way to let people sift themselves and allow themselves to establish what they want out of their eternal life. This life is the perfect laboratory. I love the miracle of eternal marriage where two people can work out their salvation together (from eternity to eternity) while bringing children into this world that help refine the couple and the family. I love the uniqueness of woman and my dear companion and thank my God for putting her into my life. We have had a most remarkable journey together so far - and in retrospect, would not change a thing of it. Parts of it, I would not wish on my worst enemy (many of our struggles have been over the top - losing Dallin would be near the top of the list), but we are better for having passed through them together.

I love the knowledge and security the Atonement gives me. One who was so perfect that He could descend below it all, to take upon Him all the pain and suffering of mankind in order that we might overcome the world and rejoice with Him again, clean and pure in the Kingdom of Heaven. Christ is truly the manifestation of God's love for His children. That love will be manifest when Christ returns to rescue those, who choose to attempt to live His laws fully, from the depravity that surrounds them. May we all rejoice this special day in His love for us and resolve to be more Christ-centered in our living.

In Jesus' holy name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment