THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, January 23, 2012

A MILESTONE HAS BEEN REACHED

Just wanted to point out a major milestone for me and The Wood Zone. Today is the day the blog reached 50,000 individual visitors. What was (and still is) just a hobby has surprised even me with the interest. Maybe, at some point, I will begin to do some in-depth study and flesh out some of the topics I have chosen to blog on. I have probably actually really gone in-depth on maybe 5% of the topics here to make them something that could be quoted - something foundational and definitive.

But, for here and now with my crazy busy life, this effort will have to do.

I thank you for your interest and hope that impacts to individual lives have been made for the better. As always, take everything on this blog with a grain of salt and maybe it will be a good jumping off point to a path of greater personal study.

God bless you in your efforts to live the Gospel more perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment