THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, October 3, 2011

THE SACREDNESS OF WOMAN'S ROLE AND BIRTH

I was so impressed with this - I had to share. Indeed the veil is thin when bringing a child into this world. The veil is also extremely thin when a pure innocent child is leaving this sphere, as my wife and I found out ten years ago....:

CLICK LINK

And a comment from my wife to the author of this piece from womeninthescriptures.blogspot:


"Loved your insight and perspective on birth in relation to pre-mortal, mortal, and eternal perspectives.

And to MandyJaneDesigns, I too had two C-sections, and it was one of the greatest desires of my heart to experience a natural childbirth. Then I was blessed to have two natural births, and then the last one a C-section again. First, I am very grateful to my Heavenly Father that I was able to have children at all. Second, I was grateful that I was able to experience giving birth naturally. It was a very spiritual experience that both my husband and I treasured very much. We were directed and guided on how and who to find to help make this possible. Third, I am grateful that our children right after birth were healthy and safe, no matter how they got here.

I am very grateful for forever families,and the sealing power of the priesthood, which comforted us when our third child months later left this mortal sphere to go back to his heavenly home.

Now when raising them, I sometimes forget about the miracles of their birth, and that they each came in such different ways. I hope you get the desire of your heart in having and experiencing a natural birth. "

No comments:

Post a Comment