THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

WILL THERE BE A GENERAL CALLOUT BY OUR GENERAL AUTHORITIES??

First of all, I want to throw a disclaimer out there on this blog. What you may be reading is just strictly my personal musings and journey that has brought be to this point in my life. Each individual (couple) have to decide what is right for themselves through the instrumentality of the Spirit of the Lord and then act decisively on that information and direction.

I have no stewardship other than for my own family and for our situation - and then maybe the information and direction I am given may be used by others and applied to their individual circumstances. And I am quite fine with that - because it is an excessive burden to even begin to care about my own family - let alone others. I have passed this information along to my good Bishop - and he now bears the burden for his own family and the extended ward family over which he has stewardship. I once tried to pass on the (now) fact two years ago to our Stake President (in a temple recommend interview) that we were just entering a full-blown depression in which home values would ultimately plummet 40% and inflation (here in the US) would eventually reach Weimar Republic levels. I got the roll of the eyes and the 'move along' body language - and we are now fully in it (hyper-inflation just around the corner) just as stated. I don't get most of this stuff for myself - I just study the existing stuff that is already out there, obtain a witness for myself and just watch it unfold. Pretty easy stuff to do. It reads like a book when compared against existing case histories from the past.

So are we going to be warned and spoon fed by the Bretheren in SLC when this stuff unfolds? I think not. Name one time in the recent 100 years when we have been spoon fed information that should flow to us along the lines of personal revelation? I personally cannot think of one time. When the first Great Depression was looming, there was not a peep that I am aware of from official channels and yet there was widespread suffering among the Saints. Not a peep that I am aware of from the top level officials or local officials in the case of the Japanese disaster. There was much reactionary actions to be sure - but no direct foreknowledge and preparations made. We already have been given all we need - make a seven/two/one/0.5/0.25 years food supply ready for a time of disaster and need and stay out of debt. Where is that taking most people? Well, that counsel has somehow led many to buy a 52" LCD, a mini-mansion on the fault line (with a view, of course) and live it up filling your homes with the filth of Babylon - but no savings of at least six months in case of a rainy day.

If we will not heed the basics - why should they give us something that might "save" us when we have trampled everything else they have said. The trap is set, the prey has taken the bait, and it is about to spring and snap our necks. Living in SLC years ago, I used to go to City Creek with the Youth on clean-ups for service hours and was shocked to find discarded clothing all over in the bushes where people had left it after hooking up following a 'casual encounter'. Much of that involved non-members, but it never-the-less left me impressed as to the wickedness of that city, just as predicted by Heber C Kimball. There must needs be a separation of the righteous and the wicked - so that the tares can be burned. This will be the object of what is coming and we should take heed to avoid it - or leave Babylon. If we are still flirting with Babylon - we will never get it out of our system because we can never fully divest ourselves of it. It has to be a conscious decision to do it - there has to be a will that wells up from in us or we will never be "millennial material". If the thought of going to Vegas excites us - pretty much forget about it. That place will have a nuke squarely planted on it - and then what will it be? Before that happens, hopefully the honest in heart will feel the need to flee and get the heck out while the getting is good.

Here is some material from a previous post that I hope answers questions in peoples' minds about why the Lord does what He does and how he does it: CLICK LINK

It is hard even for my family to digest this stuff at times - but then, we are probably caught a little too much in Babylon - even though we try to live simply.

May God bless you in your quest to find the answers you are in search of.

No comments:

Post a Comment