THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, January 17, 2021

THE GADS HAVE GOTTEN ABOVE THE MEXICANS

 Why did we need to build a border wall?  Because we do not want the cartels spilling into America with drugs, kidnappings, extra-judicial killings and general gadiantonesque murder, raping and pillaging.  I would consider this hell on earth.

I laud these women for bravely and resourcefully standing up to the crap.  One kid or loved one would be one too many to lose to these thugs:

https://apnews.com/article/mexico-11bf21a9a3cce149fb4b8bbc56366923

When the demonrats are in control, things will worsen north of the border.  The gads are getting above us, or according to ET Benson, they have gotten above us.

The next three days are going to be interesting!

1 comment:

  1. Can't really say I "enjoy this," but it is true. And sobering.

    ReplyDelete